7.02.2010

sale!

felt the need to take this week off from most things etsy-related, since i was so busy getting ready for the show. i'll post about that soon, including photos of my super cute setup. BUT..

saturday marks my one year since i started listing on etsy. so i'm running a anniversary sale on my whole shop. all weekend, get 15% off any one item, 20% off two or more items. discounts will be refunded via paypal. sale runs until midnight est on sunday july 4th. plus, if you follow my blog, mention it in your message to seller for free shipping. send your friends to come check me out!

p.s. tested a new wire-wrapped bracelet design this week, i think i've finally got the technique down. i think this bracelet came out pretty, a sort of curio collection to wear on your wrist. i wire-wrapped a bunch of odd shaped distressed glass beads in teals/aquas, creams, browns, and bronze on antiqued brass wire. it made me think of a pocketful of shells and stones you might collect at the beach. enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment